Friday, September 30, 2011

Lesson I

 Lesson I was a great week for us.  We used Raising Rock Stars and then added a few new things to our lessons together.  Letter "Ii" Number "4" and Sight Word: "can"
 We found these color coded Sight Word coloring sheets from www.1plus1plus1equals1.com
 The strong man craft from RRS lesson teaches the verse, "I can do all things through Christ who stregthens me."
 I is for Island {craft idea}
 I is for Igloo {craft idea}
 Our Raising Rock Stars flash cards & Easy Readers {Letter I}
 These number jar preschool printable actives were fun & helpful for him to practice counting {and he got to glue beads in the jars} and to practice writing the numbers.
 A picture of our learning center this week ~ Lesson Ii ~
 Another new addition ~ Our Bible Verse Board ~
It's been a great week!  We've played other games and worked in other workbooks this week too.  And the weather has been GREAT!!  Fall is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at, In Jesus Name We... pray, play, praise, parent, & photograph, we are all about being encouraging, creative, fun, and honoring others. Please keep these values in mind as you post your comments and feedback. All comments are moderated by the host.