Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012

What are your goals for 2012?

I have several...  a list actually.  Yes, I am one of those people!  I made a list of goals, hopes, and themes for 2012 and posted it on the wall in my bedroom.  My prayer over this year is that we, as a family, will take steps into a new season.  A better season.  A more peaceful and joyful season.  A giving season. 
I love hope and I am grateful to have hope.  New Year's Eve is a night of HOPE.  It's like another chance.... another opportunity to do better and better and even better.  I have been through a season where it was often hard to hope.  But I praise the Lord for Hope this year and next. 
God is FAITHFUL!  He is and always will be, faithful.  The truth is, He holds us in his hand and He is in control.  And the freeing - awesome - peace-filled truth is that HE LOVES US!  As my friend Tom says, "God is good and He's in a good mood."

Happy New Year!!

May the Lord Bless You, Your Family, and all the Hopes and Dreams you hold for the coming year.... If our dreams our His, He will complete them.

~ AtlantaMama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here at, In Jesus Name We... pray, play, praise, parent, & photograph, we are all about being encouraging, creative, fun, and honoring others. Please keep these values in mind as you post your comments and feedback. All comments are moderated by the host.